Discover our capabilities and network
Millbray Group delivers a first-class, quality global logistics service, which is supported by a professional, proficient and experienced courier support and UK based customer service team.
Millbray Group offer a multifarious range of worldwide freight options for all your international shipments; whether you’re sending an urgent parcel/pallet, or unusual size freight, we are committed to providing you with a quality and efficient service, each and every time.
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services team are just a ‘phone call or e-mail away and are always happy to assist.
Our range of services include air, road and sea freight solutions from a time-critical or economy shipment, and with our international freight tracking number system, you are able to access shipment information 24/7, giving you and your customers the ability to check the status of international shipment; from collection point at the depot, through to your customer’s destination, showing all shipping activity.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less